CORONA MEASURES ZINDERING
Festival continues under current rules
The festival will continue with Covid Safe Ticket and mouth mask. All Zindering performances are with less than 200 people inside and may continue under the current rules: with Covid Safe Ticket (12 years and older) and mouth masks (starting at age 6) and a seated audience. This is how we continue to support the musicians. The festivalis a safe place to enjoy music in Mechelen.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO ATTEND THE CONCERTS?
• A valid admission ticket
• A Covid Safe Ticket (digital or physical)
• Identity card
Please have your identity card and Covid Safe Ticket ready on your smartphone or on paper upon arrival, so that the scanning can go smoothly. If you do not have these three items with you, we are not allowed to admit you to the concert location.
Upon arrival, you must first show your Covid Safe Ticket and identity card to the festival team. The team does not see any personal data, but only name, date of birth and QR code. This limited data is necessary to verify the correctness of the Covid Safe Ticket.
WHEN IS MY COVID SAFE TICKET VALID?
• If you are fully vaccinated at least 14 days before the start of the concert.
• If you have a valid Corona test certificate: 48 hours for a PCR test.
• When you have recovered from COVID for a maximum of six months.
• A valid COVID certificate issued by a country of the EU, the EEA, United Kingdom or Switzerland is good to enter a Belgian event.
• The European certificate is valid and works on the CovidSafeBE app.
No valid Covid Safe Ticket means no entry. There is no discussion about this.
WHERE CAN I GET MY COVID SAFE TICKET?
• Visitors (12 years and older) must install the CovidSafeBE app in advance. You can find it in the App Store or Google Play. In this application you will find a QR code that you have to scan at the entrance. This QR code displays:
o Your vaccinations
o If you have not been fully vaccinated for two weeks, you must be in possession of:
§ PCR test result: this is valid for 48 hours the day after your test
§ Recovery Certificates: These are valid after positive PCR test from 11 days to 180 days.
• Don't have a smartphone? Then you can also obtain your Corona Safe Ticket on paper, for example via My Health, My Citizen Profile or via 078 78 78 50. Your Corona Safe Ticket will then be sent by post.
CAN I GET TESTED ON THE CONCERT VENUE?
• On-site testing is not possible.
Do you have any more questions? Then you can contact email@example.com.
The health of our audience, musicians and team comes first!